Looking for someone to take over the final and ongoing development of a custom Project Management Software. The current version of the software had been created within Drupal. Looking for someone with a creative side and can take over this project within the next week (between Now & November 8th).
Needing someone that can work on an hourly basis on some final items immediately and then do things on an ongoing basis. The first 2-3 weeks will probably be full time (40 hours) then go to 20-30 hours a week. Someone open to creating something different and willing to collaborate together to make a great software. As time goes on, maybe take over the programming management of this software and find other developers to help improve it faster and even better.
Some immediate items to implement/change:
- Change the existing client setup system from multiple pages to a one-page form.
- Add a discount/promo code/coupon system for discounts.
- Adjust User roles within the current system to better align with needs.
- Adjust the Terms & Conditions page to show the full T&C's instead of a link to them.
- Finish/Fix automated email notification system.
- Create a way to have the email system send out an update with the touch of a button.
- Fix the client payment system.
Other changed needed ASAP:
- Feature able to modify a project start date and recalculate schedule changes.
- Create a new way/feature to graphically show schedules.
- Improve the Client Dashboard.
- And Many More Features...
Currently, the software is being hosted on the servers of a large national web developer. May need to migrate it to another hosting provider and will guidance and migration services.
Prefer someone in the Denver, CO area but will consider someone in the United States. If the selected person is not in the Denver area, they must have effective communication skills and can video conference on a regular basis. Before any information is passed on to candidates or anyone hire to do the work, an NDA will be required along with an IP Agreement.