Small company is seeking to hire an outstanding part-time team member to perform Pinterest posts. Your goal is to make postings of products and other relevant information on our Pinterest pages so appealing to our sector that great interaction with our page will happen.
The ideal person will be very knowledgeable in the use of Pinterest, be very creative in the right posts to place, and be very good at writing descriptions. Good written communications skills are a must.
Information will be provided for you on where and when to place the postings and also a guide of topics to cover.
This position will start at 5 hours a week, with potential to grow.
Previous Pinterest experience required. We will train you on how to post for business purposes.
Ecommerce or retail experience a plus.
The best candidates under consideration will be hired for a paid 2-hour trial where you will have an opportunity to demonstrate your skills. We'll select our new team member based on the results of this trial.
If interested, please submit answers to these questions and perform the task below.
1) If selected, would you be able to work 5 focused hours every week?
2) This position has the potential to grow beyond 5 hours a week. If this does happen, how many hours can you realistically work a week?
3) What type of social media work have you done?
4) Why does posting on social media interest you?
5) How reliable is your internet connection? Please send me your Speedtest results: [url removed, login to view]
Provide the URL’s for pages where you have done Pinterest postings and describe which ones are your postings.