Capture 350 screen shots and place into a powerpoint.
We need every screen in our software to be captured, placed onto Powerpoint pages, cropped to the correct size, and then a description of which button were clicked to reach this page.
We have about 350 screen shots that need to be captured from our web pages.
Use the attached PowerPoint file, and follow this layout EXACTLY, adding your sample pages to the powerpoint file.
YOU MUST SUBMIT THE POWERPOINT WITH YOUR COMPLETED PAGE SAMPLES.
The screen must take the full width of your computer screen to capture the best image.
1. Log onto our website at [login to view URL]
2. Username: nmwfl
3. Password: nmwfl
4. Click on each button, and each sub-navigation button.
5. Screen capture each web page you encounter.
6. Copy that screen shot onto a Powerpoint slide, the powerpoint is attached to this project.
7. Crop each screen shot to match the example with this project
8. Some screen shots will need to be pieced together, as shown in the second page example
9. Enter in the steps you took to get to that page. As an example, you will click on Manage Customers, then select any customer. A left side navigation will appear.
10. Put a red box around the buttons that were used in each step.
ON ANY PAGE THAT HAS A DATE RANGE, OR A DROP DOWN MENU, YOU MUST SELECT A DATE RANGE AND DISPLAY THE DATA WITH YOUR PAGE, AND DISPLAY THE DROP DOWN MENU IN THE SCREEN SHOT.
Do NOT include the header about the customer conference on each page, or the red box, if it appears.
You will click on each page from the left side navigation and capture the screen shot.
Next you will click on Customer Reports, and then OSHA Program Setup, and each left side navigation button that appears This will continue for every button, sub navigation, and side navigation, for this web site, our driver web site, and our customer web site.
You will create a new section page for each top level button that is clicked.
You will have one or two images per page. Each image must be cropped and pieced together correctly.
You must provide a sample of FIVE pages with your bid, and one of those pages must be a pieced together image.
Quality of your images and pieced together images are an important part of the project award.
This project must be completed in 14 days.
Compliance Publishing has awarded more than 200 Freelancer projects.