Hi There, I run a tech start up and we are redesigning our presentation for investors.
We are looking for something serious but not particularly corporate. We are a professional and mature team but we are also highly energetic and our main focus in life is having fun.
You can see from the attachments that I have include the following for you to review and decide if you want to bid for this project
1. A very rough draft of the presentation. What is important here is that the slide spacing has been done, as well as the copy - so you don't need to do any of that. What you need to do is stick to the slides text, and the slide order but turn it into the clean and vibrant pitch deck that we need to secure the funding for this awesome project.
2. I have included some colour options called “colour Palette” and here are my comments on that
a. I want one main colour (let’s say 80%) then a second colour (let’s say, 15%) and a neon “accent colour” (let’s say 5%)
b. I know I want the main colour to be a blue – probably navy or dark blue or classic Here is one option
[login to view URL]
c. I do not know what to choose as the second and accent colour – therefore I will need your opinion and to start with I would like to see three option of combinations (you can use the first slide as the test case)
3. We have been unable to find any templates that work for the messages we are trying to get across in some of the slides - this is where we have hand drawn them. This will be the most challenging part of this project as we really need someone experienced who can take what we are trying to explain and put it in a diagram that is custom created for us. If you happen to have a template that's great, but we haven't found one so you need to assume that you'll need to come up with the design yourself (don't just copy our hand drawn idea as this isn't right either)
4. We want to include some of the latest pitch desk design trends for 202 that include, but are not limited to, Minimalist Mobile App UI design - the likelihood is this will be opened on a phone so it needs to be easy to read from these devices (we don't want people to have to zoom in - it needs to be as easy as possible for them to view) as well as some 3D text.
5. It is very important that you consider this deck objectively and in context of your experience. The text and order of the slides are the only parts of the presentation that need to stay the same. Everything else we would like you to think critically and design a deck in the way that you believe is best for portraying our idea.
thanks so much and i look forward to working with you
Bu iş için 41 freelancer ortalamada $1458 teklif veriyor
Hi, I will design this ppt in a beautiful, professional way. Have a look here at my portfolio https://www.freelancer.com/u/designsmaker0, you can see a few ppts here. I am a graphic designer have 10+ years of experie Daha Fazla
Hi, my name is Dalitso and I am an experienced, professional graphics designer with over 5 years of experience. #HKHR Tradional Recruitment presentation content is very interesting and having gone through it, I am conf Daha Fazla
Hello, I am a professional PowerPoint designer expert with 8 years of working experience. I have designed many PowerPoint presentations for business professionals on urgent basis. I will create a professional PowerPoin Daha Fazla
Hi there, We are a professional team and expert in Graphic design, Web Design, Illustration and Infographics. As per your project Create & Design Investor Presentation for Tech Start Up regarding and we are ready to pr Daha Fazla
Greetings, I'm Interested in your " Create & Design Investor Presentation for Tech Start Up " project. I have 7 years of experience as Graphic designer. I will provide unlimited revisions until you finalize the desig Daha Fazla