An automated system, which I cannot modify directly, produces a CSV file to update products on my website, this is done at regular intervals throughout the day in time spans as few as every 15 minutes to the point that manual file intervention is not feasible. We have an immediate need to modify some data based on criteria in the file prior to upload.
I need a Windows Powershell Script to:
(1) When called, read the CSV file ([login to view URL])
(2) when the column / field VendorNum = 203214 (ideally, a list of numbers but one number is sufficient), change the value of the column/field visibility from 4 to 2.
(3) save the file back onto itself using the same name.
(4) leave all other records the same
- the source file path and file name will always be the same ([login to view URL], the csv file and the script can/will live in the same directory)
- there is no requirement to log or output a list of records change
- needs to run without user intervention, will be run automatically through part of a larger automated task scheduler sequence
- must maintain escaped strings where present, string data may have commas, html characters and occasionally special characters within the codeset of the file (this is rare).
- field order must be maintained.
The attached / uploaded file is a sample from a larger data set which has representative records. I can/will supply a full normal data set to the person who takes this project on.
Validation and Testing I have to upload to our website data processor.
hey I'm Romain, a French Microsoft certified guy I can help you with that please contact me for more informations best regards, Romain
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada $97 teklif veriyor
I am good in powershell along with automation and development, please let me know if you are good to award this project to me
Hi I can provide you with the powershell script to update the csv file as per the requirement specified. I have extensive expertise in powershell scripting.
Yes. I have done a lot of jobs like this. So i can help you if you want. Hope to work with you. I can deliver in 1 day. Thanks.
Dear, I am a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and I have extensive experience developed on powershell, I can in a few minutes make the script to work with N values to search, if you like write me and I will do th Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, Greeting for the day... I have very good experience in Powershell Scripting. I am new here and looking for the project, hence ready to accept this in low budget, however I am very much confident and I can Daha Fazla
Hi, Greetings! I have gone through the job description and understand your requirements. Instead of powershell scripts I can use the task scheduler and excel VBA to complete this [login to view URL] on my understanding i have cr Daha Fazla