after migrating from Presta 1.6 to 1.7 I have several issues. I use the multishop feature with two shops.
I require a qualified expert to fix these issues:
1. Can’t delete combinations
2. In product page if I save something in ALL SHOPS mode, it automatically changes the SHOP2 tax rule to „no tax“. This issue was fixed in Presta 1.6 but its back in 1.7
3. Analyse and run a query that was created for my 1.6 site.
As I mentioned, I use Prestashop multishop feature and in multishop there are 3 modes:
- ALL SHOPS (local language + english language)
- SHOP1 (local language)
- SHOP2 (english language)
In SHOP2 all product descriptions and meta data are correctly inserted in English. I need to use the same data also in ALL SHOPS english language fields.
In other words: copy/overwrite following english language fields from SHOP2 to ALL SHOPS english fields:
Product short description / Product description / Product Meta Title / Product Meta description / Product Friendly URL
Category description / Category Meta Title / Category Meta description / Category Friendly URL
All other fields must be left untouched.
I have this query for Presta 1.6. But the expert should analyse if it will work for the 1.7 site too and then run it.
4. If I click „product preview“ in SHOP1 or ALL SHOPS mode, it directs me to homepage instead of the product page. In SHOP2 mode it works.
5. Some attributes are missing on the right side attributes list: [login to view URL]
6. Screenshot: [login to view URL]
When changing something in „1“, I believe „2“ must change too. At least in 1.6 it did. Here its not changing.
7. Chrome issue in FO: [login to view URL]
After fixing the issues on Sandbox site, please transfer the fixes to LIVE site. I will require them in a written way too, because the future Presta updates quite possibly will erase them.
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada €207 teklif veriyor
hello i am expert in Prestashop and css i have 8 year experience in this field you will satisfy with my work i can start work right now thanks
PRESTASHOP EXPERTS! We are working on prestashop since last 11 years. We could do it. Could we discuss in details over chat now? Best Regards Simla