Hey all I am in need of making a PC fan controller that has the following:
- Have both connections/traces for USB AND Ethernet (ENC28J60).
- I need 8 x 4-pin fan sockets. This can be 2x32 or 4x32 pin headers to save space.
- I need 8 x 2-pin temperature sensor (LM335Z) sockets. Again, this can be 2x16 pin headers.
- Use SMD when you can so that the PCB can be as small as can be.
- 4 x 3-pin header to control an WS2812B LED string.
- PICs programming pins in order for me to flash the HEX file using the PicKit3. If you think another MCU would be better than please do share with me.
- EACH 4-pin fan will need to be individually controlled.
- For the power, use a 4 pin Molex power socket that has 5v & 12vdc. This can be placed wherever on the board.
- 4-SPDT IC in order to switch from 5vdc to 12vdc for each fan’s power (defaults to 5vdc) that’s switchable via software and saved into the EEPROM of the PIC. This will only apply to the first 4 fan sockets.
- PCB Gerber needs to be compatible with OSHPARK.
- Feel free to update the PIC18f4550 chip to something more modern if needed.
- If any GPIOs are left on the MCU then have a pin header row of what’s left for users own custom stuff.
- I will need a smaller version of the final board in order for me to test the firmware. Only 2 fans, 2 temperature sensors and 1 RGB with USB and Ethernet connection.
Communication between my .net program and the MCU via Virtual COM:
- Fan speed (I can send over the network or USB the speed I want each fan to go. Example: (fan1|50) for fan1 at 50% speed.
- Fan RPM (I can read over the network or USB the RPM of each fan. Example: (fan1|rpm) for fan1 2,765rpms
- RGB (I can send over the network or USB the RGB value for each RGB socket. Example: (rgb1|255|255|255) for RGB1 white
Don’t worry about the windows program for this. As long as you give me serial (virtual COM) data output/input from the MCU via USB and Ethernet then I can create the windows program myself.
Bu iş için 25 freelancer ortalamada $414 teklif veriyor
Hello. I'm an electrical engineer/PCB designer. You may check my qualification in the profile . Your project is interesting for me. We may discuss any questions
Hello, I am an Electronics and Embedded system developer. I have experience in Digital and Analog electronic design and Matlab. i can help you with this project work. Kindly check my profile. Reply me back and will dis Daha Fazla
Dear sir, we are interested to do this project. we had read your project description and understood your requirement. I have 17 years experience in industrial design, I worked on various mechanical software, my Daha Fazla
Hi Sir, We have experience with electronic developments and prototypes. Please see our profile for more information about previous project that we have completed with good feedback's. We will prepare separate proposa Daha Fazla
HI, About the Project : We have developed similer projects before Can we talk about the project :) About ME : We have been freelancing for 10 years and has perfect reviews on all my projects. We am are Ex Daha Fazla
Hello, I have done this kind of projects before. I usually work with STM8S003F3P6 for this kind of project which need not so strong MCU. It is one of the cheapest MCU around 0.20$. If your volume is high you need to Daha Fazla
Thanks for inviting me to bid on your project, but I am afraid the budget is to low and I would no be able to write the firmware for this requirement. The bid value at the moment is just a place holder to allow me to c Daha Fazla
Hello Sir/Madam, I am Anthony Perera from Sri Lanka and I have multiple degrees on Engineering field. Why you should hire me ? * I am a FULL TIME freelancer and once a project Daha Fazla
Hello, have a great day. We will prototype the PCB in order to make sure that everything works trouble Free. Please feel free to Contact us. Regards, Shahbaz.
Hello Dear, We are a team of experts with a cumulative experience of more than 50 years in the field of embedded systems, electronics, prototyping and PCB layouts. Our experts have experience in 8-bit, 16-bit and Daha Fazla
hi sir i gone through your requirements of the project. I have done similar jobs using Pic micro controller. In this project we have to use PIC18F97j90 support for Ethernet TCP/Ip stack,your ENC28J60,USB,Temperature Daha Fazla
Hi I am interested to your project. I am familiar with electronics, PIC microcontroller as well as PCB design by Eagle. I will provide schematic with gerbers file only. You have to take responsibility of programming pa Daha Fazla
Hi Sir, We are professional engineers and developers. we have read your project and we are able to do it with great quality. We can do such jobs with full confidence and deliver similar assignments to our clients su Daha Fazla
Hi, it's a pleasure to greet you, I can do the project if we reach an agreement and if you are not in a hurry ... it looks very interesting and I see it easy too ...
Hello, I have been working in the field of embedded system , robotics for 3 years. I am working full time and trying to establish a startup company. My linkedin profile link is pasted below... [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
Hello i have more then 3 years expirience in design Arduino based devices (sftware, hardware). I coud do PCB to. I have examples of my PCB work and software examples if you need. I have expirience with PWM transistors Daha Fazla
Hi Sir I have got 17 Years of expertise in design and development of PCB and proto typing and manufacturing i caan work on this project and complete it at the earliest
Hi dear! I made a fan speed controller project using pic microcontroller here's the project link is http : / / www . microcontroller-project . com / fan-speed-control-using-pic-16f877 . html But in your case an atm Daha Fazla