Need an engineer for a design change and prototype of a cylinder shower filtration device of 3x5 inches. The current problem is most water filtration devices require you to change a cartridge. To do so requires removal of shower head where one could strip the threads or create a leak without use of plumbers tape. The prototype requested would allow direct entry of filtration material into the unit, which would eliminate the need to purchase expensive cartridges and replace.
How does it work?
1. Device fastens to a traditional 1 inch wide shower spout.
2. Users enter the material into the mixing chamber of the device.
3. Water passes through device via a water tube.
4. The water tube will have 3 opposing holes at varying heights within the mixing chamber.
5. The water from the holes will mix with the material and exit the chamber floor via an on/off switch.
6. Water will re-enter the main stream at the base where the discharged water would then convey to users via their chosen shower head.
Change requests include.
1. Add 3 opposing holes to water tube to allow water to mix with filtration material in the mixing chamber.
2. Utilize existing on/off switch but increase the size of the micro mesh screen that holds material.
3. Redesign the base of the device for one way drainage of mixed water only.
4. Build prototype and test.
Hello there, Greetings! I am a CAD/CAM Engineer and serving the automotive industry with my high proficiency in 3D CAD modelling and FEA. I have been using Autodesk Inventor for 3D CAD Modelling and Ansys for FEA in or Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 31 freelancer ortalamada $524 teklif veriyor
Note: Please Click “CHAT” then simply leave a simple message like “HI THERE” . We will respond quickly as possible. Good Day! We are a team of Architects, Engineers, Artists, and Animators here. I am an Architect Daha Fazla
● 3D MODELING ● Respected Customer, I already read your provided information efficiently. After a study of your project, I have to ask you a few questions that are in my mind before we start work on your project. ● My Daha Fazla