Working with one of our Fortune 500 Clients and currently seeking a Senior Product Manager with the following skills - MUST BE BASED OUT OF NORTH AMERICA.
* Only candidates that supply a detailed proposal will be considered.
· Bachelor’s degree required. Technical fields such as Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors preferred. MBA a plus
· 5 - 10+ years in product management
· Experience partnering with customers, business stakeholders, engineering, and go-to-market teams to define and prioritize a strategic product roadmap
· Experience developing and owning vision, blueprints and architecture to build mid- to large-scale software/SaaS products; related additional experience in Strategy professional services, implementation or managed services preferred
· Demonstrated experience in Agile Scrum development methodologies
· Extensive understanding and responsibility in project and program management principles, with explicit experience in the application of these principles to developing marketing technology solutions
· Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation skills necessary to communicate, and persuade, a wide range of audiences
· Demonstrated ability to partner across organizations to optimize outcomes
· Experience working in a professional services environment
· Anaplan experience
· Strategy Consulting experience a bonus
Work You’ll Do
The VP of Product for our StrategyAccelerator solution team will lead the vision and own the build of a suite of capabilities and end-to-end solutions within our strategy consulting assets based organization. You will focus on capabilities and their application towards enhancing customer experiences. We’re looking for someone who can be the face of our digital asset based business, lead PMO/ops, and drive both development and adoption forward.
You Will Support The Following
As the VP of Product, you will engage with the product team, program management and engineering in leading comprehensive ongoing releases of existing capabilities bringing enhancements and new solutions to market. You will have a hands-on role in both day to day product management, as well as functional leadership and strategic planning. You will have the opportunity to think strategically and translate plans into phased actions, while maintaining accountability and responsibility for end-to-end delivery of application technology solutions in line with strategic business objectives. You will ensure that the business needs are clearly understood, and the technology implemented meets the needs and expectations of the business.
· Collaborate with business stakeholders to prioritize planned & unplanned development asks
· Partner with the go-to-market team on launch and customer adoption, support early customer programs, and work with engineering teams on user interface, architecture, and integration with other products in the portfolio
· Foster relationships with significant technology partners whose technologies may represent components in defined best-practice architectures
· Populate, review and refine product backlogs, including, but not limited to, platform themes, epics, features, user stories, business validation and user acceptance test plans and scripts
· Prepare, review, and refine project plans in partnership with Scrum master and teams across the spectrum of groups involved in platform development and deployment