We are looking for an assistant in China. It will be an ongoing position of around 15 hours per week. If the applicant is successful at the job we will consider employing on a full time basis
The role includes:
- Sourcing suppliers and factories for new products
- Contacting existing suppliers about orders
- Quality Inspections
- Organising shipping (air and sea)
- Weekly reporting of activities
- Assisting with travel arrangements when the Business Managers are visiting China
- Applicants must have good spoken english
- Experience is preferred but not essential
The business will contact you regularly by email with instructions of tasks to complete
We have several suppliers in the Hangzhou and Taizhou area. You need to live nearby, or be able to commute to these places as required.
You will be working for an Australian business with interests in plumbing and construction products.
We will pay an ongoing fee for a set amount of work, plus hourly rate for extra work:
For example: $x for 15 hours work (the fixed amount we pay you each month) PLUS $x for additional hours.
When placing a bid, please enter your submit your monthly rate and your relevant expertise and qualifications
The successful bidder will not necessarily be the cheapest bid.
Thankyou for bidding