ITEMS REQUIRED FOR ONE UNIT
1 . Folded Eye bolt 6 mm with thread cut at 10mm below the eye .
1. 6 mm hex; or round ,connecting nut x18 mm long .
!. 6 mm eye nut , this is a horizontal 6 mm nut with a small round vertical eye .(preferred)
1. 6 mm wing nut
1. 6 mm lock nut (nylon insert)
1. 6mm hank bush round x 10 [url removed, login to view]
1. length 6 mm studding 355 mm long
ALL THE ABOVE ITEMS ZINC PLATED.
1. Vacuum formed base from 2 mm black ABS plastic as per photos.
Base is 800 mm diameter with a circular skirt 25 mm wide the lower edge is below the base and the top forms an upstand 6 mm high by 5-6 mm wide this terminates in an outward sloping flat area 25 mm wide with a further circular upstand 12 mm high by 5-6 mm wide then a flat area 15 mm wide and a central cone 63 mm diameter at the base , 65 mm high , the last 10 mm of which is rounded off to form a top diameter of approximately35 mm with a central 6 mm hole.
( Would suggest sending a sample.)
1. round piece of black ABS plastic 110 mm in diameter from 1.5 mm thick this has a central hole to take the 6 mm Hank Bush which is then riveted into the plastic with the matt side facing down it is then cemented in a central position on the underside of the base..(Again a sample would help)
1. Clear plastic tube 305 mm long 76 mm I/D made from PETG plastic. The top end is square the last 13 mm of the bottom end is flared outward at an angle of 10 degrees this gives an included angle of 170 degrees , The tube is approximately 1 mm wall thickness.
[url removed, login to view] plastic cap to fit the internal diameter of the tubing fairly tightly with sufficient overhang to facilitate removal, centrally drilled with 6 mm hole.
The 6 mm studding is fitted on one end with the 6 mm locknut with 7 mm of thread protruding from it ,the other end goes through the central hole in the base cone and is screwed through the Hank Bush in the base and the wing nut is screwed onto the protruding thread , the plastic tube is then placed over the studding with the flared end at the bottom , the cap is then inserted and the hexagon joiner screwed onto the protruding thread above the cap and that completes the assembly.
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $187 teklif veriyor
interested your project, please send me details information
I can arrange make sample for you in China according to your pictures and detail information .If you have interest ,please contact me .
Hi! I'm professional purchaser from ASCOM Group. I need following information to execute your order: 1. Quantities 2. Terms of delivery. 3. Terms of payment. 4. Country of destination. RGRDS Vladimir.
I will execute this job for you, please provide photographs of products & INCO terms
Greetings Iam a Product Design Engineer with Masters in Machine Design and having 10 yrs of good experience in working with world known Automotive, Aerospace and Engineering giants. Iam conversant with U.S.A and Eur Daha Fazla
30% payment up front and 70% due when project is complete