Create a program/Se38 report that let us :
1. enter a list of Transport Request
2. select the import option (overwrite original, ignore unconfirmed order, ignore different version, etc.. (all options that we have by default when performing an import with STMS)
3. Select the Import Queue (For example : Production)
4. Select a reference Queue (For example : Quality)
5. Start the import in background
The program should :
1. Import sequencially, one after the other each transport entered in step 1 above.
2. Make sure it processes one transport after another (not all together)
3. After each transport, it should compare its return code of the import with the return code of the import in the "Reference system". If the return code is lower or equal, then it continues with the next Transport of the list. If not, it stops.
4. Program should output a log with Timestamp, transport order, status. For example :
201703051722 : Start processing of 2 transports
201703051723 : DBWK123456 : Start of Import
201703051726 : DBWK123456 : End of import : Return code 4 (Reference system : Return code 8)
201703051729 : DBWK123457 : Start of Import
201703051731 : DBWK123457 : End of import : Return code 4 (Reference system : Return code 4)
201703051735 : End processing 2 transports : Successful
Some additonal details :
First part :
Item 3 : Select the import queue :
Any of the STMS Queue that is available in the current system could be selected. By default the current system (if you are in Quality =>quality queue, if you are connected to Production=>production queue)
Item 4. Reference Queue (Same as above, just there is not default selection - empty by default)
Second part :
For Item 4 , the porgram can simply "write : xxxx" the output. If executed as a background job then it will be available in the log of the job, if executed in dialog =>will be displayed on the screen.
I am a professional & certified SAP ABAP Consultant with experience of working in multiple projects for global clients in the MNC's. I have been appreciated by the clients for exceptional performance and for my efforts Daha Fazla
8 freelancers are bidding on average $255 for this job
Hi, How are you? I have expert knowledge in SAP ABAP programming. I have created many reports in SE38.I have knowledge in STMS too. My experience will be helpful in completing this project.
Dear Prospect Hiring Manager. Thank you for giving me a chance to bid on your project. i am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned I have Daha Fazla
Hey We are a team of Technical Developers and have got expertise in such stuff. Ping me if you are looking for a quick resolution
Am new to freelancer but am working as an SAP ABAP Developer from last 10 years in the areas of programming, transport approvals, transport merging, releasing and some times importing into quality system. So am confid Daha Fazla
Hello, I am working as SAP ABAP Consultant and I have 5 years of experience in SAP Product development, Support and Implementation projects. I have very good experience in RICEF development and have worked on many co Daha Fazla
The required solution will be developed at the earliest. Let's connect to discuss about how to access your dev system.