Create a program/Se38 report that let us :
1. enter a list of Transport Request
2. select the import option (overwrite original, ignore unconfirmed order, ignore different version, etc.. (all options that we have by default when performing an import with STMS)
3. Select the Import Queue (For example : Production)
4. Select a reference Queue (For example : Quality)
5. Start the import in background
The program should :
1. Import sequencially, one after the other each transport entered in step 1 above.
2. Make sure it processes one transport after another (not all together)
3. After each transport, it should compare its return code of the import with the return code of the import in the "Reference system". If the return code is lower or equal, then it continues with the next Transport of the list. If not, it stops.
4. Program should output a log with Timestamp, transport order, status. For example :
201703051722 : Start processing of 2 transports
201703051723 : DBWK123456 : Start of Import
201703051726 : DBWK123456 : End of import : Return code 4 (Reference system : Return code 8)
201703051729 : DBWK123457 : Start of Import
201703051731 : DBWK123457 : End of import : Return code 4 (Reference system : Return code 4)
201703051735 : End processing 2 transports : Successful
9 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 250$ teklif veriyor
Hi, How are you? I have expert knowledge in SAP ABAP programming. I have created many reports in SE38.I have knowledge in STMS too. My experience will be helpful in completing this project.