Basically, I am after a GAS to
1. Auto Copy data for SELECTED Column from 'Form Responses 1' which are column C,E & F to other tab called 'COPY DATA' into column A,B,C (Maybe OnChange Trigger or Ontime Trigger- maybe checking every minutes?) when google form response is submitted.
2. The nature of the data to be copied to 'COPY DATA' tab is like a 'stamp'/data log. That means it is a one way data transfer from the 'Form Responses1' tab to 'COPY DATA' tab.
3. If in case column (A,B,C) from the 'COPY DATA' Tab is edited manually, it won't change the original google response sheet data (Form Response 1). (One way data transfer)
4. The way how the data for selected column to be copied from tab 'Form Response 1' to 'COPY DATA' is ROW by ROW. Its kind like a google form submission nature. You may set few conditions before the copy function data to be copied ;
- Checking empty space in COPY DATA tab
- Ensure to only copy new rows if new timestamp from 'Form responses 1' tab entered
I think for this script, the trigger is not onEdit, but MUST be OnChange (most preferable) or OnTime (Checking every 1 minutes) trigger
This is just dummy data anyway.
Could you please write a very understanding google app script (GAS) in which I am expecting a quite detail explanation/comments where appropriate such as WHERE TO ADD OR CHANGE in the script so that later on I am easily able to add more column inclusion for 'COPY DATA' tab' in the future.
Here is the sheet and google form submission
Online google form
[url removed, login to view]
Google Form Response
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $173 teklif veriyor
HI, I am good at Google scripts and Google formulas. I have referred the project description. I would like to discuss in detail in the chat to get the full scope of work. Looking forward to work Relevant Skills and E Daha Fazla
I can help you on this, I am doing another similar project, check my profiles my demo on google sheets send emails from sheets [login to view URL] google sheets--> pdf-->email [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
NO COPY PASTE BID LIKE OTHER SELLERS... !!! Please Read My Proposal For One Time !!!! I am having 6+ years of experience In This kind of Project. I Have Recently Completed Similar Project.. Relevant Skills and Experie Daha Fazla
Please come for project discussion so we can discuss more in details
I'm a 13-year experienced developer and manage a team of developers specialized in: - php - web - linux - android - java Relevant Skills and Experience the team experience ranges between 5-12 years you are welcome to Daha Fazla
Hi there, Actually, onSubmit trigger will be the most suitable trigger for you, not onChange! Spreadsheet triggers like onEdit and onChange, only fires for actual user interactions, for example, they don't fire when Daha Fazla