We operate a number of API gateways based on Kong (0.11.0) by Mashape. Its underlying architecture is based upon NGINX and OpenResty (A Lua framework for REST APIs) to give rise to its functionality.
Within Kong's extensive array of plugins is an IP whitelisting/blacklisting plugin that we wish to use as a basis for a new plugin.
The selected coder will make use of the IP whitelisting/blacklisting plugin found at [url removed, login to view] and deliver to us the following:
1) A NEW plugin that performs whitelisting/blacklisting based on the reverse DNS lookup of IP addresses.
2) The NEW plugin shall make use of LRU cache to store previously looked up values as per the source example in the IP whitelisting plugin.
3) The NEW plugin shall compile against Kong 0.11.0 (not the newer versions).
For those developers requiring additional background information:
- Kong can be found at [url removed, login to view]
- An example of how to write a plugin can be found at [url removed, login to view]
- Some example code is available at [url removed, login to view]
I will not accept milestone payments or requests for deposits. 100% payment will be made when you can demonstrate that the plugin compiles cleanly against Kong 0.11.0 and operates as expected.
Please feel free to ask questions and in the meantime I will look forward to your responses.
Bu iş için 1 freelancer ortalamada $200 teklif veriyor
Hello! Thank you for good description and for links! You do not want extend features of the ip-restriction plugin (create fork)? You want to create a own plugin (let’s call it “ptr-restriction”), which will hav Daha Fazla