! We cannot accept standard answers !
**[url removed, login to view] / C# Project at 70%, needs to be finished._**
Outlook 2000 / XP Plugin to answer emails with specified templates that are defined before. Fitting is over keywords and keyword-groups. Algo. is working.
Algo and Engine is already finished, but project is in raw version. Please see attached file and install plugin. there you see the functionality and the non-functionating parts. Sources will be provided to winner.
For ready Functions please check attachement.
ToDo will be:
- bugfixing, some bigger bugs are in software right now. As using it you will find some probably.
- mostly semi-mode is ToDo, this is the important one. Semi-Mode should be an assistance to the secretary.
Todo is also this: The answers must be sorted by relevance, the best fitting answer on top. Handling must be very improved, only one click to insert an answer, must be EASY and RELIABLE software.
- Design of software must be improved and in a XP style (similar to options page)
- All functions must be working properly.
- Auto-Mode must answer all emails in a specific folder (IMAP) and send answer back. 80% is functioning there already.
- Software should be finished to a sellable and 100% RELIABLE thing for several hundret email a day.
- ToDo is all that is not working properly right now.
Please message me if you have questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
.NET C# and Outlook 2000 & Outlook XP
on Windows XP