I need a small sample project in visual studio 2012 which presents a small webpage where i can see the last coordinates entry from a Mysql table
this has to be updated realtime via MS Websockets as soon as a new record is added in the table.
The coordinates needs to be plotted on googlemaps which also have to update realtime, coordinates also needs to be used for geocoding and show adress (see attachment for small example screen) The polling of the database only needs to be done when a user is connected to the webpage, so only if a user is looking on a the webpage googlemaps needs to be updated regarding new coordinates on the googlemaps. Multiple http connected clients should be possible.
- Sample mysql table with gpsdata i can deliver (mysql driver needs to be discussed)
- Needs to done in Visual Studio 2012 VB.net version
- Microsoft Websockets needs to be used, runs on winows 2012 server with IIS8 and MS websockets
- No other websockes tool allowed
- Jquery can be used
- small install manual how to put it in IIS
- coding with remarks (explaining)
- explain the setup of the small project