This is only a high level summary... if it sounds like something you can do, contact us and we will give you more details to help you come up with a solid bid.
We would like to have an iPad application developed that will allow photographers (and others) to view and sign contracts on their iPad devices.? Some of the items that will be included in the finished application are:
* Signed contracts will automatically be converted to PDF and emailed to multiple people at one time, using only the iPad (no server-side development).
* In-app purchases will be enabled in order to facilitate the purchasing of additional contracts.
* Contact information will automatically be pulled from the iPad Address Book to be used in the contracts made available in this application.
* Once a contract has been purchased, the purchaser will be able to modify the contract, assign it to multiple "clients", and edit/copy/delete it.
* The contracts will have many dynamic elements in them to facilitate the creation of custom contracts for each client.
If you haven't already built business apps for the iPad, please don't make a bid on this project.
The details for this project are now included in the attached word document. Please review the details, and resubmit your bid based on the the amount work that you believe is required to create the application.
All screens have been pre-designed, and this project will primarily involve coding and implementing the screens provided.
Do not bid on this project if you do not have the required skills and previous experience needed to complete it.
This project will not be considered "complete" until it has been successfully submitted, and accepted by Apple for their iTunes App store (unless it is rejected for some reason other than poor coding/crashes).
Please be prepared to show us some examples of your previous iPad work.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 11, 2010 5:33:47 PM:
The full requirements for this project have now been posted and are available for review. Please go through the word document that has been attached to this project and come up with your new bids based on the new detailed information that we have provided. This project will require some very advanced objective-C programming skills. If you are going to bid on the project, make sure that you can handle *everything* described in the requirements document first. Thanks!
This application should be developed using the iPhone SDK 3.2.