The Foundation Years Journal is a medical Journal dedicated to junior doctors.
We are looking for an experience project Manager, who would be able to project manage the development of the Journal.
The project would consist in managing the flow of articles at all stages of the production including:
- Commissioning articles by emailing lists of doctors
- Finding reviewers by emailing lists of doctors
- Chase and receive written articles and send them to reviewers
- Receive reviewers comments and send them to authors
- Receive corrected articles from authors
- Send corrected articles to typesetter and received typeset articles
- Send type set articles to proof reader and receive corrections
- Send proofread articles to Chief Editor for approval
- Send final files to printer
The project Manager should be highly organised, and stick to the initial time table. Full command of written English is necessary. The ability to plan and work towards a deadline is key.
Work load: the project is for 4 to 6 issues per year, possibly more in the future. We estimate that each issue requires about 100 hours of work.
Please bid a price per issue.
9 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 967$ teklif veriyor
Hello there, I would be delighted to work with you on this project. Kindly see your personal message from me for proposed terms. Looking forward, Eri