Startup law firm is looking for an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT for the general partner for at least 2 to 3 months; 20 + hours per week.
This position will involve research and writing, phone and email correspondence, and any other tasks that should arise from approximately 9am to 5pm New York City time. You must have excellent English communication skills (oral and written).
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Internet Research
- Email and phone correspondence
- Calendar management
- Use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Project management
- Proofreading and some editing
- Daily skype video call
- be very quick and efficient in completing tasks and managing projects;
- be self-motivated, very well organized, detail oriented, honest, hardworking;
- have EXCELLENT English writing and grammar skills;
- be extremely resourceful and thorough with completing work, research or tasks;
- possess solid organizational and research skills;
- be articulate, diplomatic and responsive;
- be available for phone, skype or video skype to discuss projects when necessary;
- have excellent follow through in correspondence;
- have excellent computer skills;
- Aggregate data; synthesize articles and stories into short summaries;
- have a university degree;
Just to give an idea of what will be expected, the initial tasks will include:
Recruiting. We will be looking for legal interns for the summer and you will be tasked with managing the recruiting process, including: writing and posting the job description, initial screening of applicants, and scheduling interviews.
Researching office space. We are looking for temporary office space you will be responsible for researching potential office space leads and options, preparing a summary of results, and then scheduling times to visit potential office spaces.
Insurance. Researching various insurance options and then providing a comparison of all options.
Transcription. Transcribing dictation into letters.
Document management. Create or organize common templates the company uses into folders using dropbox or evernote and daily filing of new documents.