We are looking to source material for an entry level retail course, which will focus on practical skills and give students hands on experience so they can find employment. We will want the material to include teacher's manuals, student manuals and also assessments. The material is being taught to people for whom English is not their first language so it must be clear and use simple English.
Topics we need material for are:
- Retailing in New Zealand and around the world
- Succeeding in retail
- Keeping the workplace clean and organised
- Operating point of sale equipment
- Cash handling: including counting out correct change
- Completing a sales transaction: including offering cash out with electronic transfers
- Opening and closing procedures
- Stock control porcedures: ordering products, dealing with incoming goods, rotating stock and stocktaking
- Keeping petty cash records
- Balancing the cash register
These topics should take about 100 hours in the classroom to work through.
Hi, We have been creating courses and tutorials for more than 3 years and we have been doing content development as well. We are ready to do the job for you asap. Thanks!
9 freelancers are bidding on average $242 for this job
I have writen different course materials for academic institutions and [url removed, login to view] are related to training and human resource/marketing.I can do this for you