This project entails substantial work during the next 8 days assisting with researching and writing and being responsible for management, synchronization, editing, formatting and publication of a 300+ page Response to a state Request for Proposal.
The kind of person we are looking for:
• Currently in Minnesota – specifically where in the state doesn't matter – this will be primarily telecommunicating;
• Not currently working full-time and can start on this project immediately;
• Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
• Ability to research a topic (usually by phone or on-line) then write a summary of the results in an understandable, professional manner;
• Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, meet deadlines, produce needed topical content, and work independently;
• In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office products
• Ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with all internal and external stakeholders – mainly via phone, email and texting;
• High level of attention to detail and organizational and planning skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines required;
• A positive, cooperative attitude and comfortable working with legal and medical professionals and state and local government staff;
• Independent, self-disciplined, creative thinker and problem solver.
Prior experience with the preparation of responses to RFPs and RFAs would be perfect - but not required;
Knowledge of the health care system would be very useful.
Related backgrounds could be: communications, proposal writing, marketing, constituent service, government affairs, health care administration, market research, political campaign or non-profit agency – all backgrounds will be considered.
There is the potential to continue on a monthly basis after the Response is submitted and the possibility of full-time employment if the application is approved.
A reasonable professional rate (hourly and/or daily) will be negotiated and expenses reimbursed. We will pay a portion of this as a retainer with the signing of an agreement.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1198 for this job
Prashant is a highly effective Program/Project Manager of 16 years' experience running global [url removed, login to view] Project Management and IT software [url removed, login to view] success implementing productivity-enhancing systems Daha fazlası
Only issue with me is that I am in India. We can communicate through Skype. But I am PMP certified with more than 27 years of exp and currently not working.