Work Type: Full time support. Remote work is allowed. But occasional visit to client place might be needed.
The successful candidate will work closely with Company business and technical teams across regions, as well as external payments partners and other 3rd parties. Much of this interaction will be with regional and global teams in other locations and other time zones, so excellent communication and collaboration skills are key. The role includes responsibility for all aspects of a project including: Supporting the business during requirements capturing to understand the needs of the project. Level of effort and prioritization, including management of change requests. Crafting and managing the project plan, work you're doing, dependencies, risks and mitigation plan. Ensuring project scope is clearly defined and resources, budget and timeline are adequate to deliver the required solution. Driving the functional and technical gap analysis. Driving scalable and flexible designs, ensuring consistency to global design principals, security and compliance standards, as well as documentation standards. Design governance and solution architecture in a complex payments landscape. Issue tracking and driving issue resolution across teams. Status reporting within the team and upwards to business and technical management groups. Ensuring adequate test cycles are defined and executed to support a smooth production launch. Leading cutover and implementation activities across multiple teams, both business and technical. Tracking issues and managing scope of changes during warranty support to ensure a successful handover to the production support team.
· Extensive design and configuration experience, including detailed specifications for user exits, utilities, interfaces, reports, etc.
· Knowledge and experience of SD functionality throughout the order to cash process, including billing and integration with FI/CO.
· Deep knowledge of payments processing, including credit cards, loans, wire transfer, and mobile payments.
· Proven functional lead experience with ability to drive designs that balance business efficiency, system performance, security and compliance.
· Knowledge and experience of integrating SAP SD with E-commerce platforms
· Knowledge and experience with omni channel billing or EBDRs
· Ability to lead multi-functional projects working closely with business and technical teams.
· Ability to handle scope and timeline of multiple projects in parallel, with minimal supervision.
· Ability to deliver high quality solutions in an environment with high expectations and meaningful timelines.
· Ability to collaborate with other teams in order to resolve conflicts in a timely manner.
· Ability to articulate complex ideas and solutions in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
· Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization.
· Self-motivated as well as a motivator of others.
· Innovative, highly motivated with the ability to learn quickly.
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada ₹1274/saat teklif veriyor
I have total 15 years of experience and in SAP FICO 13 years of experience. Worked in various projects like support, implementation, upgrade. Worked in Vertex and Vendor Invoice Management. I have worked one client loc Daha Fazla
Having good knowledge in SAP AP and AR with experience of 6.5years. Am I Qualified Cost Accountant. Worked on Support and Implementation Projects,