Hennessey Digital is a team of techy, strategic, creative, humans, whose talents are only outshined by our determination and perseverance to be the best. We are on Facebook - [login to view URL]
We are looking to hire an experienced DevOps Project Manager to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, it is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
- Build a system and organize to teach employees to work in it.
- Build a system and intercept some of the CIO's tasks and supervise them independently, including additional employees hiring.
- Experience with web developers, understanding CRM and ERP.
- based on Wrike and teach the team how to use this online service.
-Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
-Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
-Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items,such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.