Design front end software that can take manually entered key foot measurements from a patient cast to generate a custom fit arch support milling path.
Must include the following:
1. 3D representation of part on-screen following processing of entered data.
2. Ability to generate part with or without rear heel post.
3. Change in material thickness based on patient weight.
4. Tapering of material thickness in areas not critical for maximum support.
5. database capture cabability for doctor/patient info, order specifications and reorder capabilities.
6. "nesting" of multiple units on milling plate
7. interface with a standard CAM package to prepare code for direct mill application.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $4050 for this job
The Web Artist Indias leading internet presence provider having its office at Illinos,USA caters to small, medium and large [url removed, login to view] provide 24x7 customer support with 100% [url removed, login to view] are interested and efficient Daha fazlası
We are a group of highly educated professionals with specialization in various fields. although we are new to [url removed, login to view], we have done such projects before and we are confident of doing your project. We will always be Daha fazlası
We have our 3D modelling s/w which takes CT MRI images and produces 3D models .Its designed for mediacl imaging as well as NDT in [url removed, login to view] we areconfident that we can execute your work perfectly. IF interested do Daha fazlası
We are a website development company based in China,we have plenty of experience in web design ,d software [url removed, login to view] are striving to exploit internatioanl market,so we provide a non-profit price to our [url removed, login to view] Daha fazlası
We are here to make the project successfull and professional for you. It's time to make it working. Please check out PMB to get an idea of our qualification and experience and contact us for further information.