☞ Hiring: Junior Scrum Master/Agile/Prince2/Project Manager (Remote, Full-Time, Part-Time)
Hi guys, my name is Alex. I'm a founder of [login to view URL] aka PMSC. PMSC is the biggest manually curated collection of Agile, Scrum, and Project Management Interview Questions and Answers. For the last 4 years, we've grown from 0 to 140k monthly visitors and helped thousands of project managers to land their dream pm jobs in tech and other industries. PMSC's mission is simple - we help project people "never fail their PM interview again".
Right now we're looking for a person who would like to join our team to find, refine, check and curate Agile, Scrum, and PM interview questions for a variety of topics including:
- Six Sigma
- User Stories
- Backlog Prioritisation
- Scrum Master
plus many many more!
Working for PMSC is a great way to convert your project management knowledge and curiosity into real $$$ and learn new project management concepts along the way.
☞ So what we are looking for from you:
1. Be passioned about project management, ideally, you should have some hands-on experience as a junior scrum master/agile coach or be a CS/PM Student
2. Love to dig deep into the nitty-gritty details of how the PM methodologies/frameworks work
3. Stay very specific and insanely boring about details (including best practices and case studies)
4. Like to learn new concepts and push the boundaries of your comfort zone
5. Be proficient in English and have 15 mins time to chat using Google Meet every week
☞ We don't care:
1. How old are you and what country of residency you are in
2. If you have or don't have a full-time job
3. Your time zone
☞ What we care most of:
1. Quality of your research on the PM topics
2. Quality of the Questions and Answers formatting as Markdown
3. Your ability to combine different bits and pieces of knowledge from different sources and explain complicated PM concepts in a succinct way (like you would question/answer in a real interview)
☞ What you'll get back:
1. Best opportunity to convert your knowledge, passion, and time spent learning into real ???
2. Monthly ??? retainer (discussed based on your experience and availability)
3. Real contract with an Australian Company
4. Strong positive reference for your future career if you need one
☞ How to apply?
1. Go to ☞ [login to view URL]
2. Carefully read ☞ [login to view URL],
3. Follow the instructions, create PR and we will contact you back to discuss your first contract
Good luck. We can't wait to start working with you!
Bu iş için 20 freelancer ortalamada $24/saat teklif veriyor
Hi,I have a Bsc degree in computer science and a diploma in project management. I have written many task similar to this please expect excellent paper within deadline, thank you.
As a Project manager certified from Google, I bid on your project because I have the expertise and experience to provide high quality work. I can achieve the results that you are asking for. Please respond to the offer Daha Fazla
Greetings! By profession, I am an academician for project management and Trainer for PMBOK and Prince 02 for last 7 years. I have created questions for multiple exams. Furthermore, I have a degree in project management Daha Fazla
Dear Client, I fully understand the Agility concept. · I can ensure that Agile is incorporated properly across all vertical/horizontal teams. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you. Deepak
✔✔✔✔ Nice to see your posting ✔✔✔✔ Hi, . I read your job posting and feel I can help you successfully complete your project now. I am good at Atlassian Jira, Technical Writing, Scrum, Project Management and Agile Proje Daha Fazla
Hello there, A proficient Business Analyst and Agile Project Management Consulting professional with over 20 Years of experience as a Senior Consultant / Manager with Implementations, upgrade & Support projects. Expe Daha Fazla
I would ensure that I am a very quick grasper, even though I do not have much experience in the research, but have practically worked or have real time experience in agile and scrums. I would love to bid for the projec Daha Fazla