We are looking for a Project Manager to generally drive agile software development projects through iterative phases. The project manager should demonstrate assertiveness (not aggressiveness or passivity) in driving team members to set and meet deadlines and goals. The project manager will be responsible for the following general responsibilities:
Strategic and Tactical Work
• Lead user acceptance testing (UAT)/business verification.
• Identify project tasks and task owners.
• Manage stakeholder communications.
• Identify task dependencies
• Define scope of project iterations.
• Drive agile project completion on-time and on-budget.
• Assists writing job requirements, duties, and responsibilities.
• Assist interviewing, evaluating job candidates.
• Assist in defining the minimum viable product (MVP).
• Prevent scope creep.
• Drive developers to meet development goals
• Assess projects for improvement opportunities.
• Hold task owners responsible to complete their work on time and on budget.
• Clearly identify critical path
17 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 24$/saat teklif veriyor
I'm not sure if you actually expect to find a experienced PM below $8, so I post my bid. I have 3+ years driving agile projects. I can provide verifiable references. Let me know if interested. Regards, Sergio.
Dear Sir, I have Total +5 year experiences in Project Management. I have +2 year experiences in Scrum / Agile Methodology. To Provide Quality,Well Documented , Depth Tracking. Thanks & Regards HGDumaswala
I have an 10+ years of experience working with multi national companies like Infosys and Pfizer. Currently I lead team of 25 people who work on various projects. Thanks.