We are seeking the services of a highly experienced project manager to oversee the building of a new website.
You MUST fulfil the following requirements:-
* Show that you have past experience in this role, providing TWO links to sites you managed or currently manage.
* Be available during business hours (Sydney, Aust time) via Skype / email
* Have excellent English and communication skills
* Sign a Confidentiality and Web Developers agreement prior to receiving the full project overview
* Sign a Contractors agreement if we select you as the project manager.
* Be able to put a team of freelancers together that individually have a good track record
* Oversee, and be responsible for all freelancers and their performance - we will approve their services prior to them being appointed.
* Fully test the site including the database
* Offer advice as needed
* Find a host server for the new site that is comparable to our current one
1. You will be responsible for arranging the building of a comprehensive website that is very similar in its functionality to EBay and freelancer.com.
2. We need the site written in PHP with a comprehensive MySQL database, payment gateways / merchant accounts, two-way sms, emails, forums / chat room, a rating system, validation processes, and detailed member profile pages. There are also elements of Ebay such as updates of the purchase cycle that we’d like to incorporate along with automatic invoicing / payments.
3. We will require a backend admin panel and security against hackers for the site and future shopping cart
4. The site will have a minimum of 10 types of users.
5. All data will be captured and filtered based on the users needs and we will require full reporting options of all data in various formats.
6. The site must be compatible with ALL browsers and be scaleable
7. You must also fully test the site and make any changes / corrections / updates as deemed necessary.
In brief, the project will operate in the following manner:-
1. Purchaser logs job that needs filling via site and is sent to suppliers
2. Suppliers that fit specific criteria are notified and respond only if interested
3. Purchaser receives notification of the number of suppliers that fit the criteria and how many were notified
4. Purchaser selects suitable supplier from respondents and notifies the specific supplier of job success and job details
5. Supplier confirms job acceptance
6. Purchaser confirms job acceptance
At step 6, the following is to occur
[url removed, login to view] of a transaction fee by both supplier and purchaser (which will require further discussion.)
[url removed, login to view] disclosure of both parties’ details sent to other party
[url removed, login to view] of a sequential 'job number’ for each job, whether successfully completed or not (will require further discussion).
4. Payment confirmations sent to supplier and purchaser
5. Legally binding contracts sent to both parties
This is a very brief overview only; there are other functions the site must perform at various steps.
All ownership and copyright of project remains with us at all times.
We would like this site to be completed and fully tested within ONE month. Please do NOT bid if you do not feel you could make this happen for us.
If this is of interest to you, please provide a quote that will include writing up processes (if applicable), sourcing freelancers and full site testing. We expect this to be a flat fee, not based on a percentage.
Please respond with the word ‘snorkle’ in your bid so we know that you have read the job in full.
Standard responses or those that do not include the word ‘snorkle’ or two links will be ignored immediately. Do NOT send us your entire portfolio of website links; we want your two best examples only.
Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada $3865 teklif veriyor
snorkle. Hello, please refer your PMB. Thank you.
"snorkle" Hi Sir, Check your PM for details. Thanks
We have PMP certified and 20 years of multi national, multi domain project experienced professionals. Certainly we can do this task well.
SNORKLE SNORKLE SNORKLE please see PM for requirements and skills -
I am MULTI SKILLED VIRTUAL ASSISTANT, Interested to work on your project(s) and complete within your budget and time limit. Waiting for your kind reply.
[snorkle] We are a professionally managed IS0 9001:2008 certified web development company. Our team has extensive experience and we have provided services to reputed companies in US, UK, CANADA & Europe. Currently w Daha Fazla
snorkle: I have more then 10 years of project management experience builing and maintaining major sites. I am PMP certified and have managed large teams across multiple time zones. An example of my work is that I have Daha Fazla
"snorkle" Hello Sir. Please see PMB. Thanks
I like your concept. We have worked with over 100 clients in 15 years, I have posted my sites for your review to show what we are capable of doing. Thanks QOB2000
snorkle ========================================== Dear Sir, I have more than 7 years experience in Software Development (Desktop/Dynamic Website) plus more than 2 years managing Software Projects Please have a Daha Fazla
snorkle. I totally agree to the terms and conditions and promise to deliver on time as mentioned above. As far as my project management skills and experience are concerned, i have worked as Sr Business Analyst with HCL Daha Fazla