I am currently writing a report on the following topic, and I would like to ask you to proofread it once I finish writing.
- Topic (task details):
The EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) Contamination Panel has published a report on the risks associated with consumption of sheep liver contaminated with polychlorinated dioxins, furans and PCBs. As the consumption of sheep liver in the UK is considerably higher than in other EU countries, the health minister wishes to be briefed about the basis for EFSA’s assessment, i.e. the health-based guidance values for polychlorinated dioxins, furans and PCBs, in particular 2,3,7,8 TCDD.
Your brief is to:
• Identify the current health-based guidance value for this group of pollutants and to pinpoint the toxic effects and species critical in deriving that value
• Highlight the uncertainty factor used to translate points of departure in animal experiments into the health-based guidance value and to give an opinion as to whether the uncertainty factor is appropriately chosen
• Outline the evolution of the current value over the years, with particular emphasis on whether the currently used value is generally accepted by other governments or whether different values are applied in certain countries
• Give an overall opinion as to whether the current value is sufficiently protective and conservative
The minister requires a concisely argued piece with no more than 10-12 pages. (* please note this is not an actual story, made up for this coursework assessment)
- Word count: expecting around 3000 words
- Preferred proofreading style: Microsoft Word, with edit-tracking and commenting, British English
send you by 12 am (GMT) of Thu 9 May
return it to me by 10 am (GMT) of Wed 15 May (Deadline: Fri 17 May)
- Project cost: calculated based on $35/3000 words
- Payment: via Paypal