I currently have a need for a couple of good writers, or a writing team with a proven track record of excellence to work on various projects.
The following qualifications are a MUST:
* You MUST be able to read, understand, and write fluent English (American English preferred, but British English applicants will be considered if the samples submitted are good.)
* You MUST be able to follow explicit written instructions to the "T". I hate having to explain something over and over again. If you don't have time or enough interest to follow the instructions that I provide, it's just going to waste time for us both.
* You MUST be dependable. If I give you work, I expect it to be completed on time. If you disappear or decide to forget about a project, you will never work with me again. The same is true with multiple excuses. If you are the type of person that makes excuses for everything, please do not apply.
* You MUST be able to complete a minimum of 10 articles of 400 words each per day. If you work with a team and would like to take on more work than that, fine. I'll give you what I can.
* You MUST be willing to sign an NDA and be capable of either scanning and emailing it back to me or faxing it to me.
* You MUST give up all rights to the work once payment is made. All rights to any content produced while working for me will be considered Work for Hire under U.S. Copyright Law. I do not allow you to distribute samples or dirivatives of any work that you produce for me without express written consent.
* You MUST be able to deliver well written articles with little to no spelling and grammar errors. For those that use the word, "avail" on a regular basis - I do not want to see that in my content. These articles are for North American viewers and "avail" is not a word that is commonly used in regular American English.
What I offer:
- I offer detailed instructions (including word count, keywords, structure, etc.) to complete each specific project.
- I provide one example article so that writers can see precisely the style and structure that I'm looking for.
- In most cases, I provide a spreadsheet so that writers can easily review specifics and track their progress.
- I generally provide at least one project per week, but during our busier periods, more will be available.
- I pay weekly.
Rates for work are as stated:
400 - 450 word original articles - $5.00 per article
400 - 450 word rewritten articles - $3.00 per article
500 - 550 word original articles - $6.00 per article
500 - 550 word rewritten articles - $4.00 per article
We do deal with lower and higher word counts from time to time. Payment for such articles will be stated prior to writers accepting the work.
For those interested, most topics include the shipping industry, the health care field, senior living, current events, business, marketing, the occasional tech review.
By the way, I may come off a little harsh, but I'm really a nice person. I have just been in this industry for a while and I know what I'm looking for. If you meet the requirements above and agree to these rates, I look forward to your bid! Thank you!
34 freelancers are bidding on average $272 for this job
Extremely skillful writer with excellent work ethic, that describes me very well. Please see your PM for additional information. Thank you for your attention.
Hi, I am interested in this project. For my sample articles and to assess my writing style, you can visit here; [url removed, login to view] Best Regards, Wahi
I am interested in working for you and am pleased with your prices quoted for [url removed, login to view] check your PM for my details of my work exp .