Scope of role:
We are looking for a professional, reliable, internet-savy virtual assistant to work part- or full-time on a set salary (plus bonus) on a variety of projects and tasks. Ongoing duties are:
- Answering live chat on our website (we provide training and a manual in order to help you to provide proper assistance – difficult questions or non-standard queries can be forwarded to manager)
- Proofreading user and employee manuals, marketing/advertising material, etc
- Writing of blog posts (1x 400 to 600 words per day; we provide the theme and keywords for each article)
- Answering questions in forums
- Writing/answering emails to/from potential customers (email addresses and text will be provided)
- Provide other related tasks as set by the management
- Highly proficient (outstanding) writing and grammar skills (British English) – A-level English required (an extremely high level of English proficiency is a must)
- Must be able to write in different styles (ranging from engaging to highly professional)
- Experienced in browsing the web, using email, chat and instant messenger
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (basic)
- Very organized and reliable (important!)
- Detail orientated
- Able to work autonomously (with minimal supervision)
- Prior experience as either a personal assistant, virtual assistant, proofreader, professional writer or in the SEO field would be looked upon favourably but by all means it's not a requirement
- Computer with reliable broadband internet access
The role is ongoing. A one month probation period applies (1 day notice during probation period). Thereafter, a 4 week notice period applies (can be decreased if requested by the successful applicant at the start of the assignment).
Daily/weekly work commitment:
We are flexible in terms of the hours to suit the right candidate. It is expected that the workload would cover a 100% position (40 hours per week; Monday to Friday) but for the right candidate we would be willing to split the role into two 50% jobs in case you can only work 4 hours per day.
The position would suit a university student or someone with good writing skills who is looking for part- or full-time work. Whilst we are flexible with the hours to some extent, we require the successful applicant to work on the pre-arranged hours as mutually agreed (e.g. if it’s agreed to work from 8am to 2pm, we expect you to devote your full attention to your assigned work tasks during this time).
A work sheet with agreed hours, the tasks to be completed and the deadlines will be provided at the beginning of each week. The tasks are required to be completed/provided as set out in the work sheet without us having to remind you. At the end of each week, we conduct an evaluation of your performance and your work completed.
We will pay either weekly, fortnightly or monthly (depends what you prefer). Payment will be made within 2 days after the end of week/fortnight/month (will be discussed with the candidate).
Please note, we initially expect to pay slightly above the average pay grade for such clerical work in India or the Philippines with the added incentive of performance bonuses in addition to the base salary. As such only apply if you are willing/able to provide quality work at the standard rates applicable to both of these countries (do not apply if you expect to receive pay that is equivalent to the standard rate in Australia or the US). We expect to raise the salary as your involvement and responsibilities grow.
You will be hired as a consultant and as such no employment benefits will be paid beside your remuneration. You are responsible for your own health insurance cover, pension, etc. Eventually, this position may evolve into full employment with all benefits if this is in the interest of both parties.
Prior to approval:
Before you bid be sure you are looking for a long term commitment and meet exactly and strictly all requirements stated above.
Writing samples of your previous work (proofing that you can write in different styles) and/or references of previous jobs will be required.
NOTE: Please bid for the amount you would charge as a lump sum for one week (40 hours) – if you then decide to work just 50% then 50% of what you quoted would apply. Please include the term “READ” in your bid to demonstrate that you have read the terms and can meet all of the requirements as part of your bid.
81 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 198$ teklif veriyor
Hello there, I have "Read" your requirements and I would be delighted to take the post of your company's Virtual Assistant. Kindly see Inbox for detailed work experience and skills. Looking forward, Eri
READ Hello Trevor. This project is really interesting and Iwould like to know if I can still apply. Also please check your inbox. Thanks, Goldy
Hey. I think I'm what you're looking for. I can do almost anything, I have a lovely voice, I can work for as long as it takes. Please give me a chance. I READ and agree with all the conditions. Best regards, Oana