I'm applying to various med schools in America and while I consider myself a decent writer I'm looking for someone to possibly write short essays (~10-12 short essays, each between 1/4 pg to 1 pg single spaced) on a provided topic (e.g. Why did you choose medicine?, Why did you choose our med school?, What distinguishes you from other applicants?, etc...). I will provide these topics, school name, page limit. I will provide you with previous essays I wrote and my top experiences for you to integrate into your individual ideas.
These are the requirements that I ask of the successful bidder:
- I Need about half (~6) of these essays within 3-5 days of accepting bid.
- The other half (~6) of the essays I will recieve over the next month. I need you to complete them within 3-5 days of me sending to you.
- I need someone who can help me make successful essays that will get me admission into medical school.
2. Re-write the short essays as you see fit to make them interesting and with smooth transitions: I want my essays to stand out from the thousands of other medical school entrance essays. That is why I am using this service to contact professionals.
3. Correct all grammar mistakes and sentence structure errors
4. work with the page limits.
Please respond as soon as you can since I want to submit my application in the near future.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to review my project.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $287 for this job
Hi, I am a medical doctor with experience in writing medical articles on [url removed, login to view] I have excellent medical writing and English skills. I have a number of medical websites to my credit.
Hii. i can help you out with this one. Though i am new to this forum but i assure you with dynamic and unfathomable writing so that you achieve your goal. thanks a ton...