Industrial Quill, a boutique network specialising in web content services is currently seeking an experienced proof reader and editor.
Please note: This is not a role for print pieces. We only provide web content to clients, therefore, we are looking for someone who is experienced with web content and SEO for web-copy purposes, as well as experienced in communicating with writers and project managers.
• Proofreading various web copy pieces (most commonly articles, blog posts and ebooks)
• Editing of various web copy pieces for flow and interest
• Working closely with 5 – 10 writers on various projects
• Making easily understood recommendations for improvements
• Approving pieces for delivery to project manager
• Discussions with writers
• Discussions with project managers
• Prompt turnaround times
• Strict adherence to deadlines
• Previous proofreading and editorial experience with proven track record
• Fluent in both oral and written English (US and UK)
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Calm and detail-oriented
• Good computer skills (Microsoft office & Internet)
• Knowledge of web content (including SEO for web copy)
In addition, you must be able to work independently and from home
We welcome you to join us. Please include your resume/testimonials/references and contact information in your bid.
Also, please also include your per-piece fee for proofreading and editing a variety of web content pieces (eg. A per-piece fee for a 500 word article, a 350 word blog post, a 50 page ebook and so on).
This offer is for an initial 3 months contract with our company, with an eye to a long and profitable working relationship!
Hi. I have been involved in English proofreading/editing projects for 14 years and received a BA in English 9 years ago. For further details, please check your Inbox. Kind regards
22 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 99$ teklif veriyor
It is quite hard providing bidding details because I have not yet seen the project. May you please furnish me with more details on the project itself. Thank you.
Negotiable to daily rate based on volume of work and specific needs. I speak, read and write American English and have outstanding proofing skills, having working in TV, radio and newspaper.