Hello, I am looking for a proofreader who can help me with the following two reports that I am currently writing.
Budget: will be calculated based on $30 - 40/3000 words
Preferred editing style: Microsoft Word, edit history + comment
(1) A data analysis report of a ecotoxicological study on frog development
I was given a raw data set obtained from an amphibian metamorphosis study that looked at the effects of a pesticide on frog's development, and I need to
- analyse the data to determine if the pesticide has effects on frogs
- (based on the analysis) propose a threshold that can be used for a risk assessment of the pesticide
- This report will include some statistical terms/tables/graphs
- Word counts: will be around 3000 words (please note this may change while writing)
send you by 12 am (GMT) of Thu 25 Apr
return it to me by 10 am (GMT) of Tue 30 Apr
(Deadline: Fri 3 May)
(2) A reasoned opinion on the use of a statistical method for assessing the effects of pesticides in the aquatic ecosystem
- a report that justify the use of one particular (statistical) approach (Specie Sensitivity Distribution) in a risk assessment by considering the advantages and disadvantages of that approach.
- will include statistical terms/tables/graphs
- Word counts: will be around 1500 words (please note this may change while writing)
send you by 12 am (GMT) of Tue 7 May
return it to me by 10 am (GMT) of Mon 13 May
(Deadline: Fri 17 May)
16 freelancers are bidding on average $69 for this job
Hi, I'm proficient in English, Management graduate and I'm able to help you with these two proofreadings. My bid is related to 4500-5000 words. Please check out my profile and previous reviews. Thanks.
Please consider my bid for your project. Be so kind to peruse my portfolio and feedback for comprehensive high-end proofreading samples and praise. Many thanks.
Hello! I am a professional editor with degrees in English and biology, and I would love to proofread these two reports for you. Please consider my bid!
Will gladly proofread your [url removed, login to view] the time alloted. Microsoft Word, edit history + comment Data analysis and charts can be provided. You count with my support.