We have a software product that is developed in php/ajax and running on CentOS. It uses various open source applications.
Now that the product is done, i need someone to create a technical user manual. The user manual will consist of screenshots and then explanations of the fields and buttons. There will be some high level discussion of the product also.
I need a clean MS Word document that can be easily followed. Not very verbose - to the point and concise. With proper formatting, index and table of contents.
I will provide full details to the right person.
- Must have a software development/technology background
- You must have a deep knowledge of Centos and its various services
- Very familiar with various open source packages for networking, firewall etc.
- Be willing to sign an NDA
- Must be able to quickly provide the first draft
- Must be available during the day (GMT+4) timeframe
Any questions, please use PM. Must provide examples of previous work.
Please bid quickly as i will select prior to bid end time.