We are looking for a Native Portuguese editor to join our team. As an editor, you will work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Edits, restructures and proofreads articles for clarity, spelling, grammar, syntax, accuracy, consistency, style and tone, as well as disclosure requirements.
- Verifies statistics and facts against internal and external sources. Recommends edits based on style guides and the research.
- Optimize written content using SEO techniques
- Ensure that content meets the company needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Verify content and information.
- Work within tight schedules and deadlines.
Our blog covers topics associated with Finance and Trading, therefore knowledge of the topic is a must! The basic experience of SEO is a plus as well.
* When applying please attach a copy of sample work relevant to our requirements (preferably Financial content) to ensure your knowledge of the topic.
** The application is open to recent graduates as well
Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada €414 teklif veriyor
Hello, my name is Bruno, and I've worked as an editor and proofreader for several published authors over the years, having edited over 4 million words. I can do up to 10,000 words a day, and my rate is $0.015 (subject Daha Fazla
Hello there, I have been working as content writer, proofreader, translator and editor for a blog for the past 2 years. It is a non-profit project, but it taught me the value of rich content, and the importance of be Daha Fazla
I have gone through every detail of the description very carefully and found that I could be the best fit for your needs. • 24 Hrs. Online for On time Communication • 5+ Years Experience • Expert in all Platform • Re Daha Fazla