I am looking for a native writer to edit 60 articles. The articles are related to automobile, travel, photography and DIY subjects.
Each article is about 500-550 words. I need 25 edited today and rest tomorrow.
You will need to perform the following tasks:
1) Check Grammar: Check spellings, sentence construction and punctuation.
2) Flow of Thoughts: Check for logical and smooth flow of thoughts. You may need to rewrite 2-4 sentences to make the article read more logical.
3) Originality: You need to have your own copyscape premium account to check the originality of each article, although we also ask writers to check it before submission. You will need to rewrite 2-3 sentences if found under copyscape(50 words).
4) Word count: Ensure that each article is at least 500 words
5) Formatting: I will provide you with a guide for formatting (nothing Hi-fi).
While applying please write 5-6 sentences differentiating between editing and proofreading (it will help me judge your writing capabilities).
Also, please proofread the attached article as sample (keep the track open so that I can check the changes).
If work is done well, I can offer you editing work on daily basis of 15-30 articles.
My budget is $30 for 60 articles.