Please read the FULL description!
- Proofreading: spelling issues & grammar issues & punctuation
- Editing: make suggestions, particularly in relation to language use and expression - Since I'm not a native English speaker, I need you to make the text sound native!
THE IDEAL PROOFREADER:
- Has a good attention to detail
- Has experience in conversational language
- Is a native English speaker
- Is able to proofread & edit approx. 2.000 - 5.000 words per week!
THIS IS A SAMPLE TEXT OF WHAT THE TEXT LOOKS LIKE:
[login to view URL]
HOW IT WORKS:
- You will start with an initial test project that contains 5.600 words to see if you fit the expectations. It's a text from a website to which you'll get access through a Google Document.
- If it works out well, you'll get work on a weekly basis (2.000 - 5.000 words)! It's going to be mainly blog articles (in conversational language) in the hostel industry
- For the first test project, you get paid a FIX PRICE OF $15 FOR THE WHOLE PROJECT (5.600 words) +Bonus depending on performance - NON-NEGOTIABLE!
- If it works out well, you'll get a payment increase and get additional work on a weekly basis
(IDEAL FOR PROOFREAD STARTERS WHO WANT TO GET THEIR FOOT IN THE DOOR)
If you're looking for reliable LONG-TERM work, this is your chance!
Hi I was just reading about your project and I am ready to take the test. I am an English teacher (certified, C1 level) and I believe I can help you. Hope to hear from you soon and discuss details. Thanks!
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $140 teklif veriyor
As a professional writer with lots of creativity and vast experience with a knack for professional results, I will proofread your document and make it standout and professional. I have completed projects on proofreadi Daha Fazla
I have already started proof-reading your document and find multiple grammatical errors which I can fix immediately. I enjoy your writing style and would love to work with you. I am new to this site but can provide hal Daha Fazla