I have immediate need for a programmer or team of programmers who can put together a public-facing multimedia interactive website along the following parameters.
* Support the playback of videos (this is the main public function)
* Track visitor's progress through the videos
* Lead a new visitor through a sign-up process to become a registered user
* "Back office" for registered users, with the biggest requirement being an email autoresponder -- users can upload their friend's email addresses (up to a 10-address limit) to invite them to watch certain videos
* REST-ful url support would be great, because we need easy URLs that reference a person's username, e.g. [url removed, login to view] ; using subdomains would be acceptable too (e.g. [url removed, login to view])
* Work from a design template (most likely a Photoshop project file)
* more details can be provided upon request
RUBY on RAILS is highly encouraged, as is PYTHON. We are a Linux shop.
Single-page interactivity is a must, therefore the right programmer(s) should be proficient in Ajax (preferred) and/or Flash (e.g. using Flex).
Ideal: usable test/demo site to go live by mid-December. 2 weeks of testing and revisions, followed by "public beta" by January 2nd, 2008.
Upload all source code and all executables (if applicable) to an FTP location by the required deadline (to be agreed upon).
IN YOUR BID, please tell me if you are a single programmer or a team of people (how many people?), where you are located, and whether you can meet the "ideal" deadline.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $6189 for this job
Hi! We are team of highly skilled Ukrainian developers with abundant experience and great capacity for work. If you are interested in getting your project in time, with full functionality and finding safe partner, plea Daha Fazla
Dear sir! I am representing a company from Republic of Moldova, OpenTech Software Solutions. We are interested in your project and we are ready to take the chalenge! Our team includes programmers, designers, both grap Daha Fazla
Hi. This sounds like an interesting site and I consider it an exciting challenge in terms of development.
We are an American based group of developers located on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi, with an off-shore branch employing a staff of 25 programmers. There is no doubt that we can accomplish what you want. A sample of o Daha Fazla
We are an R&D consulting team based in Toronto, Canada, but also have a daughter company in Belgrade, Serbia. Belgrade team is in charge of building and maintaining our labs infrastructure and secure connection to var Daha Fazla
We have a team of highly professional Programmers/ graphic desingers with expertise on all programming launguages; content management systems including Joomla, and design tools like 3D Studio Max, Flash etc., who can a Daha Fazla