Hello, I am trying to get new projects through contacts. I am new to OpenERP. I am looking for an expert who can provide support/Consultancy. The scope of work as follows.
1. When I gather requirements, Consultant should advise how to implement/configure OpenERP to match the requirement.
2. If any training is required specific to meet the requirement provide training. Virtual Training using Skype, or any desktop sharing application
3. If any custom development is required, provide inputs on the detail implementation needs.
4. I may request you to develop the custom development.
5. Advise on installation/configuration/performance tuning.
6. If I implement the solution, I may offload the maintenance and support to customer. You or your team member should provide necessary assistance.
I am looking for a consultant with the following skills
1. Should have implemented multiple OpenERP implementation
2. Good to have if you are having a team or company.. But not must.
3. If you are working and doing freelancer job after office hours it is perfectly fine.
To begin with we can have fixed hours weekly. i.e weekly 4 hours support and gradually increase. This four hours can be one time weekend(Saturday) or alternate days one hour or two hours. It is one year support but renewable weekly or monthly basis depends on how you are able to accommodate. Trust me I get many leads from small [url removed, login to view] is a Win Win Deal.
I am from India currently stationed in Srilanka.
I am looking for low budget offer as I am providing competitive pricing to gain trust and confidence. Once I have a track record of implementing projects we can increase the billing amount. Customers are asking for track record. Without track record from me I can win only through pricing.
If you are an expert and managing few consultants or owning a company with multiple employees who are familiar with OpenERP you may assign entry level engineer to the project. I need to know the detail profile of you as well as the consultant who provide support.