I require a Python TCP/IP Socket Relay Server that does the following:
- allows client computers to connect to the server via a socket connection
- maintains a list of clients that are connected to the server
- "listens" to clients that are connected to the server
- "broadcasts" messages to all client computers that are connected (see below for example)
- removes client from client list when client becomes disconnected (on failure)
CLIENT1, CLIENT2, CLIENT3 are connected to SERVER
CLIENT1 sends message to SERVER
SERVER relays message to CLIENT1, CLIENT2, CLIENT3
Source code and working Python executable script to be provided by worker. Worker should be available to help troubleshoot during implementation and testing process if necessary.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $131 for this job
I've used Python's socket interface extensively. This is a simple task, and I can have it to you very shortly after I am awarded the project.