Kapalı

CHAT Application Issue Fixing and additional features written in Python and Tornado

CHAT Application Issue Fixing and additional features written in Python and Tornado.

I have role based chat application which is written in Python using Tornado Framework. Other Technologies used are -

1. PostgreSQL

2. Nginx

Requirement are as follows - (Something like GoogleTalk ). We already have 80% code in place; remaining 20% efforts are required.

1. Fix existing issues

2. Enhancement/New feature Addition to Chat Application.

3. Scalable and Availability.

Please bid only if you could finish to take up the job as I would like to finish on this project ASAP.

Beceriler: Nginx, PostgreSQL, Python

Daha fazlasını görün: postgresql c++, chat application, application chat using, features existing chat application, python fix code, fix python, fix 301, framework python, required python, feature addition, python job, python framework, python bid, written framework, python fix, python chat, issue fixing, chat postgresql, rajeekum, chat application project, chat application using, job python, finish python code, bid python project, python tornado

İşveren Hakkında:
( 8 değerlendirme ) Bangalore, India

Proje NO: #6550542

0 freelancers are bidding on average ₹ for this job

nSolutionsPL

A proposal has not yet been provided

in 3 gün içinde10000₹ INR
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0