Hello I require a comprehensive design paper for an online educational multiplayer financial game.
The game will simulate the current interactions between banks and financial institutions....that is simulate transactions buying selling of currencies, stocks, bonds, bills etc paying / collecting interest, transferring money from one bank to another domestic (same currency) international (foreign exchange transaction) etc.
1) In this multiplayer game all the various monetary instruments will be unique 3D objects in the virtual banking space created by the game.
2) The various monetary instruments will have unique properties just like each currency note is unique.
3) Only central banks in the game can mint the currency...
4) The 3D monetary instruments such as a 500 dollar currency object can be split into 500 unique 1 dollar 3D bills or combined by the user to form larger denominations.
5) If the 3D instrument is a stock or bond, or mortgage loan for instrument, it automatically receives its share of dividends or interest regardless of which user in the game has the stock or bond or how much stock or bond he has etc
6) currencies of various countries can be bundled together and bough or sold or transferred.
....there are more functionalities which will be described if you get the project.
Unlike the complicated book entry system today, the game essentially simplifies finance to a virtual representation of reality similar to a paper money, paper bond, paper stock is physically transacted.
In this game:
Central banks will be the servers for all national currency and government bonds issued by them
Banks and private companies will be the servers for any loans, stocks and bonds they issue
To access and actually trade in this virtual banking space players must download a secure client to access servers.
peer to peer transaction using the client is possible however each 3Dasset must still be authenticated by the issuing server..
Very simple multiplayer game I require complete design paper will give additional details.
YOU must be qualified game developer experienced in massive multiplayer online game development
Thanks for your time.