We need to migrate our vTiger crm (v5.4.0) data to a fresh openERP v7 installation.
- Import vtiger "Customers, Persons, Invoices, Sales Orders, Quotes, Services and Products" with all containing data and numberings to OpenERP 7
- Basic knowledge of german financial accounting
- Experienced in vtiger 5.x and openERP (v7) and Linux Servers
Whats already there:
- The openERP is a blank v7 installation with all necessary modules installed. Everything else, e.g. the numbering sequences, has to be set up.
- Linux Debian Server (in-house) with ssh access
Feel free to contact us for more information.
1. Migrate the following data from vTiger to openERP: Timesheets, Projects, Invoices, Quotes and Sales Orders.
2. Keep the numbering/sequences of the data valid and ensure an autoincrement of the sequences as it was before in vTiger.
3. Keep the relations between the data valid (e.g. invoice to customers and billing-positions to services/products, timesheets to services and customers/projects/sales-orders).
4. Any custom code must be clean, documented and updateproof. We expect professionality, reliability, reasonable frequent communication and honesty.
5. If you are an openERP expert we can talk about some consulting work.
We use the custom module „TimecontrolInvoicing“ from vtiger-spain.com, thats why the timesheets have a field for „invoiced/not-invoiced“ which must be kept!
The Timecontrol is actually used by two users. These users are already set up in openERP („volkerlux“ and „thomaslux“). The relation of the timesheets to these users/persons must be kept!
8 freelancers are bidding on average €41/hour for this job
Your vTiger Data Migration Project can be done by our very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil