To create the most practical, easiest-to-use, most deliciously-interfaced, fastest, most stable, most flexible or custom-izable software solution to manage selling on eBay or other auction sites. The applications has to be eBay-certified.
Since i have no idea what such an application could cost in terms of programming, i used the lowest budget for now. I am willing to share in the profits of the sale of the software! I am a designer and eBay seller and can help conceive features & develop the interface etc, or put in my time.
The finished application will be my copyright. The app will require a web site in the likes of [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view], but that's another project.
For now, i'd like to know how much such a project would cost me, as an individual. I'm not a programmer, but a designer, and i am not pleased with the Auctioning solutions out there. If i could create my own software, i wouldn't want to spend so time & money just for myself, but be able to share the great application with others - hence a commercial opportunity as well.
For a better understanding, see the best of the current crop of competitive apps, which it has to improve & extend on:
$25 GarageSale: [url removed, login to view]
$40 iSale: [url removed, login to view]
$99 MareketBlast: [url removed, login to view]
features wanted: all that are part of the above applications + new ones
top features wanted:
- customized templates / integrated template or plug-in forum & downloading
- drag and drop (images / text)
- direct info/image import from i.e. Amazon / eBay etc. / eBay item specs
- eBay-like preview incl. listing fees (before listing)
- automated eBay category insertion
- bulk-upload / launch / cancelation
- accounting (auction fees etc)
- professional business reports (cash flow analysis, trends, charts etc)
- customizable & personalized client communication with MS Entourage or Apple Mail + Address Book intergration
- integrated support / feedback / tracking for both users & coders
- autoresponder system / newsletter / ad campaign
- Flickr / .Mac / own site & FTP integration
- Apple iPhoto integration
- software User Group integration
- shipping system (incl. labeling / tracking etc)
- Apple iCal integration (to manage auction start/end timing)
- Web Cam i.e. Mac iSight integration
- auction organizer incl. SmartGrouping (see iTunes app)
If you don't know what Apple MacOS X, requires for programming, please see: [url removed, login to view] For developer FAQ see: [url removed, login to view] For developer tools see: [url removed, login to view] It's an intuitive programming language. Or you can choose to port a Windows application pretty easily with Apple's - though i recommend coding for the Mac from scratch to take advantage of the full power that is MacOS X - a Unix-based system!
In any case, a dual-system software would be even better. One that works on OSX & Windows for maximum leverage.
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $95 teklif veriyor
Hi my name is Nirbhay and I have a company by the name of Certitude Softwares. Certitude Softwares is a website and software development company providing services to enterprises across the globe. We have gained unmatc Daha Fazla
Greetings, we have reviewed your outsourced project description in depth. We're confident we can a deliver a professional looking design(s) with proposed functionality to match your concept. We have several URLs, which Daha Fazla