• Backend : Django,
• Frontend: Angular js 7
We have a web application coded with Django and angular that we want to add a control panel for Member management and company management
The app consisted of many company and each company have many users (stuff)
We want to manage this account and there balance.
• Freeze company account.
• Freeze member account.
• Managing and changing payment status.
• See all orders and products and costumers of all Company.
• Create the authentication for the Control panel Member.
• Copy the same client dashboard (Localhost/Store/) into a duplicated one specially for control manager (localhost/admin/)
• Add Three page interface :
o Company Table list where we can manage Company Account.
o Member Table List where we can manage Member Account.
o Payment Table List where we can manage payment Status.
In the Login we request 3 parameter from user:
• Store name.
And then redirect them to the company dashboard (localhost: 4200/store/dashboard)
The new code should check if the company has ID = 1 in Company model and the user and pass correct :
• If False: redirect the user to (localhost: 4200/store/dashboard)
• If true : redirect the user to the new control panel dashboard (localhost: 4200/admin/dashboard)
The user should be a member of the company of course.
• (Localhost/admin) should have the same client interface like (localhost/store/)
• The table filter should fetch all companies Data so the API will be new one.
• Add the company bouton.
• Add the Member bouton.
• Add the Payment bouton.
Hello, As discussed , i am placing my bid , please award us the project so that we can start working on it from tomorrow Thanks,