Budget of this project is 100$
There is already a ready script for working with ads on the site localbitcoins.com. It is necessary to alter the script. The script is written in Python under Windows
[url removed, login to view] is a bulletin board for the purchase / sale of Bitcoins P2P (locked in Russia, the mirror is [url removed, login to view]). The site has an API. There is a ready script for Python under Windows. Allows you to log in and change the price of your ads at certain intervals. Only the price.
It is required to finish the script:
1. It should be possible to change ALL of the possible parameters of the ad at specified intervals (the country where the ad was posted, the rate, the amount of the transaction, etc.).
2. Parameters are specified in the form of templates in csv or similar.
3. The script should work with any number of ads. They can be up to 30 pieces.
4. Parameters must be changed after the intervals specified for each ad separately. That is, work with each announcement should be conducted by independent threads, in parallel.
It should look something like this:
1. The user creates an ad on localbitcoins.com. The site publishes it, assigns an ID.
2. In csv, the user writes the ad ID.
3. Creates two template ad parameters.
3. Specifies two timeouts for each template.
4. The script at [url removed, login to view], in the declaration with the given ID substitutes parameters # 1.
5. Waits for the end of timeout number 1.
5. Changes to parameters # 2.
6. Waiting for the end of timeout number 2.
7. Returned to item 4
In the process of the script, the user will change the parameters. That is, before each shift, the parameters must be read anew.
The script should work with several ads at the same time. Their number of scripts determines at startup, by the number of given IDs.