I have a soccer API data pull that is in JSON format. It is a dataset of multiple matches. Essentially what I am hoping to accomplish is to extract each match from the API pull and save each as its own JSON file in an AWS S3 bucket
API URL for data pull example: [login to view URL]
1. Written in Python. I’m open to other options but that’s my preference.
2. Need to be able to make the date range in the above API URL pull dynamic. I don’t always want to pull data from 11/1 – 11/30. Would like it to be the last 30 days. So the 2nd date in the URL would always be “yesterday” and the first date would be 30 days prior.
3. Save each individual match from the API as its own file in an AWS S3 bucket. Each match data set is identical. Each match begins with “id” as the first. In the above example there are 677 total matches so that would be 677 JSON files saved to S3.
4. The API pull above is paginated. Will need to be able to go through each page and continue saving individual matches as JSON. In this example there are 7 pages. This covers the entire month of November 2018.
5. Each file should have the following naming convention: Date of the Data Pull(YYYYMMDD)-MatchID
a. Example from first record in the above dataset assuming the function runs today: 20190707-10950614
6. Some form of basic documentation. Want to have a basic understanding of how the function works
Some context for what I will do with all these JSON match files in case it’s helpful. I will be pulling them in to AWS Redshift as part of my data warehouse to either query against or organize the data.
I have coded for the same in python as you wanted. Please check the link and confirm that this is what you needed: [login to view URL] I have extracted the info from the gi Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 29 freelancer ortalamada $69 teklif veriyor
Dear Employer, I have extensive experience in developing REST API call scripts as per your requirements using python or Java. Please let me know if you are interested and I would be more than happy to assist you.
Hi, I would like to work with you,I have good experience in AWS,Python,json etc.. Do message me to discuss further..
Dear client! Thank you for your job posting. I have read your description carefully and I am very interested in your task. I have lots of experience like that before. Frankly speak, your task is piece of cake for me. Daha Fazla
"Hi. Please Show my reviews. I saw your description carefully and I am confident I can full fill your requirement. So I provide my skills in hopes of working with you. I am full-stack developer and I have 2+ years of a Daha Fazla
Hi I have experience in working with API and saving it to amazon s3 bucket using python. I can help you with that. Please initiate a chat for further discussion. Thanks