I need a AWS Lambda function with Python 3.7.
Input : The function takes on parameter say FileUrl. A pdf file url will be specified in there.
Process : The function uses Tabula-py to read the table inside the pdf.
Output : Either it converts to CSV, dumps it to the S3 and provides the www path. Alternatively, it provides the output directly as a output (just string or in json).
1. full source code along with the dependencies.
2. Detailed procedure document or video.
You provide me the lambda function - may be expose it via API Gateway. I'll test it with 3-4 PDFs I've. I'll make the payment as soon as the result is satisfactory. Note : I've already tested the PDFs with local installation of tabula-py and it works well.
1. I do not want any alternative to tabula-py.
2. Please start your bid with words "kia ora"
3. My budget is not not over $ 20. All the bids from $ 20.01 will be straight away deleted. (the code of tabula-py is already on the internet. [[login to view URL]) It's more of wrapping it in lambda].
Hi! I'm an experienced professional able to help with your project. Please feel free to review my profile and goth gitlab at [login to view URL]
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada ₹1400 teklif veriyor
Hi, I can help you to develop the lambda function to extract the table from PDF using tabula-py. Let me know if you are interested, then we can discuss it further.
Like you say, you just need a wrapper function in Lambda. I'll be able to do this in a few hours at most.
Kia ora I am a python backend developer. That means I have experience working with aws. like you said this is more of setting up lambda than actual creating code. I hope to be able to work with you