We have a DynamoDB where we store rich information about certain types of deals. Each deal contains multiple information about the specific deal and can have some subitems in it that may appear one or multiple times.
We need to create a simple interface that allows editing those items. The interface should be rendered client side, preferably using bootstrap or similar and a framework like vue.js. The actions to modify the items should be done through an API call. Code for the API is expected to be written in NodeJS or in Python
The solution will be hosted on AWS with S3 hosting the interface documents, DynamoDB the items to edit and lambda will be used for the API.
The scope of the project is to develop the full solution to:
- List last X items in the DynamoDB table (there's an index based on date to do so)
- Highlight the ones that are missing some essential information (the list on which fields are considered essential information will be provided)
- Be able to click on an item to view all the information about it in order to edit it. The edit should have an option to input any of the potential fields the item has (there is also a well defined structure) as well as the option to add more 'subitem' structures
- Have some means of authentication to avoid unauthorized access (password for accessing the interface that will also be used for the API). This can be done either using another DynamoDB database or using Cognito.
The deliverables are:
- Compressed file containing the code for the UI
- Compressed file containing the code for the API
- SAM template for deployment or something equivalent to ease deployment
Dear Sir, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I have carefully read your project description and your job hits off my challenge sense. I am a Senior Web Developer with extensive knowledge and lots of experiences in front-end/back-end web developm Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 27 freelancer ortalamada $495 teklif veriyor
*******Hello, dear!!!********* please, give me chance of chatting. I will my best to make clients satisfied with good quality and to meet timeline. I will waiting for your reply.