We require automation for API / ingest pipelines / dashboard builds, for:
Dashboards should be designed to most intuitively show the most valuable insights. Zendesk website has a lot of API information, and examples of dashboards showing ticket trends.
Finished module will consist of:
• Kibana JSON objects for index-pattern, visualizations and dashboards
• Logstash pipeline configuration (or Elasticsearch ingest pipeline - but logstash is preferred)
• Elasticsearch index template
• Data source(s), one or more of:
- API connector in Python or Golang
- Custom beat implementation based on libbeat
- Logstash input plugin in Ruby
Artefacts should be amenable to centralised management/deployment with Ansible, whether through templated logstash/beats configuration or POSTing to the Kibana saved objects API. All work must be compatible with ELK 7.1.1-oss. Where existing code is leveraged, it should be BSD / Apache licensed or similar - GPL-type licenses are acceptable if necessary but must be isolated. Proprietary-licensed code must not be used, eg the Elastic license.
Hi there. Thank you for your posting. I am familiar with elk stack. I have completed several projects in which I developed kibana plugins and modified logstash pipelines. Please be in touch. I hope to cooperate with Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $157 teklif veriyor
Hello! I am very interested in your post project. While I read your description carefully, I was excited with feeling that I would be able to satisfy for your requirements in this job. We can negotiate on price/Budget Daha Fazla